Sunday, August 31, 2008

come back!!!

Wow. What happened? I swear it wasn't that long ago that people would read and comment on my journal. Where didst thou go? Did I say a bad thing? Am I emitting an unpleasant smell? Am I not trannie enough? What can I do to restore my mediocre internet celebrity?

... anyway. Check this out. There is a website that can twenty three skadoo you a faux yearbook pic throughout the ages. It's kind of hilarious. Here's a picture of one I did that represents the style of those graduating high school in 2000 (I graduated in '98, but this one was the best for actually looking, you know, real):


Alright, maybe not really real. But not bad. Just think: that could have been me if I was born right and two years later. You'd totally do her, right? I mean you'd have to be super crazy beer goggle time, sure, but... doable? Maybe? Eh? A little? Un poquito bangability-o?

You should totally click on the picture which will magically wisk you away to the website in question. Make your own picture, post it, and feel as assinine as I do right now. It's.... fun?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um... still here. Maybe a little restrained after the whole Spuffy incident...

And yay - fun web site to go play with! Thanks! :-)

Renee said...

I was waiting around for something non-political to rear it's head!

strongback said...

I never left, although it is a bit unseemly to cry out to your minions for more attention. WWBD in that situatuion. I liked the picture, but it would of been better if it could of had your dark curly q's. I like your current picture better though. Its a fun website, gets me a little nastolgic.

Anonymous said...

Count me in as one of your fan girls!

Amanda

Bitsy said...

I'm sorry, Strong, if you find my asking where you all are unseemly. I'm just clingy and needy these days. I only have one friend left in the real world and she spends most of her time with her new boyfriend (which I totally get because I would do the same thing if I had a boyfriend). So... yeah. You fine people here? You're actually pretty important to me. Like a lot. That's embarrassing, right?

strongback said...

Ah Bitsy, sounds like you need a hug too. Well I've been told I give some of the best hugs. Must be partly because of the strong back. Come here. If it helps I would be your friend. And no its not embarassing. Embarassing might of been if you would of done it in a vlog in your underwear with a clearly visible stuffed bra. Could be kind of cute too. ;~)

Julie-Anne said...

It's okay to be clingy right now, hon.

We're all still here for you.

Pine Point Memoirs said...

Honestly, Lily, I think it's nice that you're so open about your needs. It's quite OK to be clingy & needy sometimes. I'm sure you have your moments when you're not, also.

Andrea

Heathercam said...

I can't come back, I was never here before. But I plan to stick around. Great "yearbook pic" - I think someone should do a whole bunch through the decades... reminiscent of that old levis ad with the 20-something vampires & pictures of them over about 100+ years - the only constant their youthful faces & of course, their jeans.
As for the pic, doable? Of course. You're not my type (in the mental place I'm in right now I have no type) but I'm sure you'd be fighting the boys off.
...or not ;)

Luka said...

As I've repeatedly told Rifty, gentlemen really prefer brunettes.

Luka said...

Finally remembered who the photo reminds me of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvsz1NztKbY