Monday, September 15, 2008

update, this is not an

You're all dying to know how chroney my Chron's is and how I'm handling it. Well color me in mysterious tones, people, because I'm saving the answers to those burning questions for (I hope) a new Tranny Hermit video on the Tubes of You possibly as early as sometime tonight. In the interim, I've decided to share with all you crazy trannies, natal laydays, and the mens who luuurve us (and the ones who spank it to me. Go on, spank away, Spanky. I don't mind. I love the taste of brie and detergent. mmmm.... anyway) my hair. I mean, in the end, I'm nothing if not totally, utterly, and completely superficial. Forgive me as I've lost a lot of weight and layers of makeup can't hide how gaunt I've gotten. I tried to cheat it out by using certain angles, lighting, blah, blah, yada, yada. The point is hair. Hairy hair hair hairenstein. I took a bunch of pictures and, sound the medievel trumpet, hears the best one (note: best does not equal good):


I totally want to have sex with my hair. It's the best my hair has ever looked. Now if only I could get over this whole "so sick it's worse than death" thing...

7 comments:

Lori D said...

Very sultry, in my opinion. Yup, you're gonna have the chasers all over you, and a few of us to boot!

Jamie said...

That's far too much sexy for one head.

I don't want to come across as a jealous cow or anything, but I totally hate you right now.

Bitsy said...

Ya think I could maybe attract one of those chasers that isn't a creepy misogynist bastard, Lori?

Awe, Jamie. I totally hate you too. It's because you shagged David Tennant, you filthy bitch. He's mine. Mine, I say!

Heathercam said...

Girl, you found the worst possible way to look like a supermodel (well, maybe heroin is worse)... anyway, you look like a supermodel! Glamorous & impossibly thin.
Maybe that's the universe's way of saying "sorry 'bout that whole g.i. thing."
Now, get better & look like a healthy young woman again. :)

Luka said...

You'll have guys all over you, period. I'd be tempted to say the line starts here, except you look SO much like my mum in her mid-20's.

strongback said...

Oh my gosh that pic is so hot and much more sophisticated than most of your pics. Cant wait for the new vid.

friday said...

bring me customers, betch! i want to cut more hair and make everyone's head look sexy!