Sunday, October 12, 2008

croney hermit, the continuing adventures



Not much to say about this video other than, you know, I'm awesome and great. I do want to take this time to say, baxter, if you're still reading this, feel free to bring it political style anytime you like to my blog. I'm officially wearing my grown up pants so I think I can handle your "humor".

I guess that's it. There were other things I'd planned to mention in this video but I ran out of time since I blabber too much about absolutely nothing. Just to pique your interests, the next video will involve my musical tastes both past and present, continued hormone updates, and more sock puppetry. Exciting, huh? Maybe? Little bit?

3 comments:

alan said...

With all that's going on in your life, that you have managed to hang onto a sense of humor is just one of the many reasons I've come to treasure you...

alan

Jamie said...

All kidding aside chicken, it's good to see you feeling *emotionally* better as well as physically. I know you'll pull through this period and come out the other side stronger and more bitter than ever.

Damn it I almost carried through but then I let my guard down at the end there.

*mwahs*

Wyrdsystyr said...

I still have "The Handmaiden's Tale" on my to read list - thanks for reminding me! Have you ever read "The Gate to Women's Country" by Sheri S. Tepper? Fabulous book!

Great to see you bouncing back, bitter and funny!

Tracey