Sunday, July 13, 2008

A New Blog Rises

Welcome, weary traveler!

With any luck, you've stumbled across this site thanks in part (OK, thanks completely) to a certain Girl of the Rift variety. I'm excited you're here. So excited am I that I'm making this extraneous blog post just for you. Don't you just feel all warm and special?

A lot of what you'll see here can be a little Tranny 101 at times but I hope that it will resonate with you no matter where in the trans spectrum you find yourself. You should *hint hint* absolutely subscribe to my You Tube page. Why? Well, two reasons. One, I crave validation. Two? Um... alright that first one mostly covers it. Oh! OK! Two: Not every video I make will appear simultaneously on this fine blog. Only videos that pertain to something that involves transition, life as a trans woman, or anything else of a serious variety will be posted here. That leaves those other videos I make to appear solely on You Tube. How will you know the difference? Simple, my friend. Look for the hat. Allow me to illustrate:


There! You see that? That's how you'll always know. If I'm wearing that hat, only the most ridiculous nonsensical things will flow freely from my gob. Why am I eating the hat? I was hungry! You know how it is. You're hard up for cash, haven't eaten in a while... hey that hat looks TASTY. I know you understand.

Anyway! Welcome again. Feel free to peruse the archives, such as they are (I only just started) and I look forward to doing many funny blog dances for you in the future!

5 comments:

Nami M. Scott said...

bleat and vlotatoes...

Bitsy said...

ah, yes, bleat and vlotatoes. quite the hearty meal.

Lori D said...

Ahh yes, I too stumbled onto here from the amazing creator of last season's (already?) famous "The 'T' Word" series! I like what a see here too (ahem, no double entendre intended).

Renee said...

Glad I found it...we can thank Lori D for that (I just did elsewhere, in fact).

riftgirl said...

Honey, you have an amazing perspective. And lots and lots of Charmin...